We Need You!
Are you looking for an opportunity to volunteer with the Chapter? If so, we need your help! PMI has established a Volunteer Relationship Management System (VRMS) that is available to you to view and apply for volunteer opportunities with your local chapter and beyond! You can access this system from the Keystone Chapter's web site, although you will need to "log-in" with your PMI credentials to View Opportunities and to Update your Volunteer Profile. Updating your profile will allow you to be notified automatically about volunteer opportunities that match your areas of interest.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Branch Marketing Coordinators
- College/University Liaison
- Web Development Team
- Professional Development Day Committee
- Branch Support Teams (all Chapter branches)
- Volunteer Recognition Committee
- PM Mentors - Eyer Middle School
- Finance Deputy Director
- Military Liaison Support Team
- Quarterly Newsletter Manager
- and MORE!!!
Reasons to Volunteer
The PMI Keystone Chapter works to create new programs and improve existing ones for the benefit of the chapter and the local community. The success of the chapter and our ability to provide high quality programs is only achievable with the help of our members who volunteer. It is through the dedication and commitment of individuals like you that we are, and will continue to be, successful. We are always looking for volunteers to join our team as the Chapter continues to grow and broaden its services to the member community.
- Opportunity to effect change and to initiate improvements.
- Personal and professional growth gained by sharing talents and giving back to the chapter.
- Opportunity to work with tremendous talent from a variety of different organizations.
- Great social events (breakfast and dinner meetings, conferences, seminars, certification training, etc.)
- Knowledge that what I am doing will impact thousands of prefessional people and hundreds of organizations in Keystone for years to come.
- Earn PDUs - You earn 1 PDU for each hour of volunteer service (up to 45 max per cycle)