Hello PMI Keystone!
As you are aware, our 2018 Chapter Board elections ended on August 31. I am pleased to announce the official election results, and welcome the following individuals into the new roles that they will be assuming on January 1, 2019:
- Gordon Vanauken – Chapter President
- Philip Sedhom – Chapter Vice President
- Cindy Ireland – Membership Director
- Bob Roadcap – Programs Director
- Raj Champa – Marketing Director
Please join me in congratulating these individuals on their new roles.
- Professional Development Director
- Technology Deputy
Additionally, we continue to have many other volunteer positions available, which you can find out about by emailing us or browsing the Volunteer Resource Management System (VRMS) atvrms.pmi.org
Thank you again all that you do for the project management profession!
Mark A Raschke, PMP
President | PMI Keystone Chapter
Project Management Institute (PMI)