Did you know that PMI is releasing a new PMBOK Guide soon, AND it includes BIG changes? As always, the PMP and CAPM exams are changing to match this new edition. SO, if you have been thinking about getting certified, you have a big decision to make! Buckle down and pass by the end of the year with known material OR be part of the most significant change in PMI's history.
This session answers the following questions ambitious professionals are asking all over the world:
- Which certification is right for me? CAPM, PMP, Disciplined Agile, PMI ACP, Micro-certification
- 3 Reasons why now may be the best time to get certified!
- What's new in the PMBOK Guide - Seventh Edition?
- When are the changes expected?
- CAPM & PMP candidates: Should I buckle down or wait? What if I'm not sure?
- How can I prepare to pass by year-end, so that I don't have to worry about the change?
Plus, we'll share how the PMI Keystone Chapter can help you on your certification journey.
> PMI Keystone Board Members
> Dawn Mahan - Inventor of ProjectFlo & Micro-certification
> Hans Meijer - Knows everything else
Please remember to logon with your membership credentials to pre-register on PMI Keystone Chapter website. If you have a peer or friend who is not a member and would like to attend the event, please send us an email at email@example.com.
COST: Free to PMI Keystone Chapter members & College students and faculty, and non-members. Limited connectivity, so register now.
REGISTRATION: All attendees may pre-register for this meeting online at the PMI Keystone website: https://pmi-keystone.org
It is no longer possible to register for this event