Who We Are
Welcome to the
PMI Keystone Chapter web site!
The PMI® Keystone Chapter was initially chartered in 1995 to serve the project management profession within Central Pennsylvania. The Chapter provides educational and networking activities to members while adhering to the guidelines and principles defined by the Project Management Institute®.
The PMI® Keystone Chapter serves over 1000 members in the following regions:
- Lehigh Valley (Allentown/Bethlehem)
- North East (Scranton/Wilkes-Barre)
- Susquehanna (Harrisburg)
Meetings and networking events are held on a monthly or bi-monthly basis within each region.
To promote proficiency in leadership and project management that benefits our members, the profession and the community.
- Market the "talent" and value of the region
- Promote PM as a profession versus a core skill
- Ensure membership adoption of vision
- Chapter will have a 100 member sponsorship pool
- Promote tools and best practices in PM
- Help develop/administer PM best practices & procedures
- Lobby state for high-level PMO
- Educate community on value of PM
- Chapter membership will reach 1,000+
- 90% of organizations will know about PMI, PM and the Keystone Chapter
- 99% of members will be PMPs
- Chapter will develop other organizations to embrace this mission
- Implement business (organization) contact program
- Develop networking opportunities
- Develop appropriate contacts to advance the PM profession within business, academia and government
- Community recognition
- Academic involvement
- Sponsor education opportunities
- Ensure adoption of and increasing maturity of PM practices in small and mid sized organizations
- Government contacts
- Work with other professional organizations